Sunday, December 18, 2011

In My Mailbox {77}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Ebay
The Immortal Highlander by Karen Marie Moning
The Dark Highlander by Karen Marie Moning
Kiss of the Highlander by Karen Marie Moning
To Tame a Highland Warrior by Karen Marie Moning
Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning
Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning
Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

Book Obsessed

4 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply]

I love Karen Marie Moning! Have a great week ;)

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...[Reply]

Wow, looks like you like that author! I haven't read any of her books, but they look great! I hope you enjoy all you got this week!

Here's my IMM!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I've only read Darkfever but I loved it! I hope you enjoy the other!

Here is my IMM:
http://inlibrisveritas.wordpress.com/2011/12/17/in-my-mailbox-8/

Anjana said...[Reply]

I love KMM too! But I've only read the Fever Series..Haven't gotten to the Highlanders yet.. Hope it's good! Enjoy :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...