Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Top Ten & Tune in Tuesday {10}

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It was created because they love making lists and wanted to share it with other bookish people.


This week's topic is:
Top Ten Childhood Favorites
(In no particular order)


1. Baby-Sitters Little Sister ~ I used to check these out from the library all the time in elementary.

2. Fear Street ~ Yet another series I read.

3. Sweet Valley University ~ My all-time favorite series from my childhood

4. Anything written by Christopher Pike ~ It seemed like everyone was reading his books at my school

5. Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson ~ Another book that was popular at my school



This weekly meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads that showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.

If you are a regular follower to my blog, you probably have figured out by now that outside of books, music is a passion as well.

This Tuesday's Tune: "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5


I would LOVE to see them in concert!!


She Will Be Loved


Book Obsessed

3 comments:

Ginger @ GReads! said...[Reply]

I've never seen them in concert either, but I've heard they are excellent live. Good choice.

Cindy said...[Reply]

I like Maroon 5 and would like to see them in concert as well!

Litza said...[Reply]

They would be a fun concert, that's for sure. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...