Friday, July 5, 2013

List of Five ~ July 2013

I got the idea of making a list of the books I'm going to read for the month from a similar feature done by GalleySmith. Although she lists 10 books I'm only doing 5, to take into account ARCs I may receive or just falling into a reading slump.

Hopefully this will also cut down on the time I spend sitting in front of my bookshelf trying to decide what to read next. Plus maybe it will help with my need to read my own books. I have this problem of putting books on the shelves in favor of reading newer, shinier books and forgetting all about the previously purchased ones.

My goal is to stick to this 5 with the addition of others throughout the month. I may not read them in the order they are listed, but it is my goal to read all five.

July 2013 List of Five:
  • Turn and Burn
  • Hotshot
  • Baby It's Cold Outside
  • Ladies' Night
  • The Hero

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...