Sunday, July 7, 2013

Mailbox Monday {2}/ In My Mailbox {130}











Books via Reader Service
Can't Help Falling In Love (The Sullivans, #3)The Cotton QueenHome to Whiskey Creek (Whiskey Creek, #4)Two of a Kind (Fool's Gold, #11)
The Cotton Queen by Pamela Morsi
Home to Whisky Creek by Brenda Novak
Two of a Kind by Susan Mallery

Books via Paperback Swap
Big TemptationThe Love Shack (Beach House No. 9, #3)
Big Temptation by Robin L. Rotham
The Love Shack by Christie Ridgeway

Books via Public Library
Ladies' Night
Ladies' Night by Mary Kay Andrews

Books via Wal-Mart
Dream Lake (Friday Harbor, #3)Forged in Steele (KGI, #7)The Summer I Turned Pretty Trilogy: The Summer I Turned Pretty; It's Not Summer Without You; We'll Always Have SummerJust One Kiss  (Fool's Gold #10)
Dream Lake by Lisa Kleypas
Forged in Steele by Maya Banks
It's Not Summer Without You Trilogy (Bind-up) by Jenny Han
Just One Kiss by Susan Mallery

15 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...[Reply]

Great haul! I want to read more of the Friday Harbor series...and the Mary Kay Andrews book.

Enjoy!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Great books! I love Bella Andre's books so much. And I've had The Summer series for at least two years and still haven't read them! Enjoy!

Yvonne @ Fiction Books Reviews said...[Reply]

Hi Tasha,

I love a good romance, although this is not a genre which I read on a regular basis and there are such a wealth of books to choose from.

'Dream Lake' caught my eye as something a little out of the ordinary and well worth adding to my list, so thanks for featuring it.

Thank you for hosting this month and have a great week.

Yvonne

Gilion at Rose City Reader said...[Reply]

Quite a nice collection!

Vicki said...[Reply]

Ladies Night & Dream Lake look really good!

The Reading Date said...[Reply]

I love the Summer series! Ladies' Night looks like a fun one. Happy reading :)

Anonymous said...[Reply]

They all sound so lovely! I didn't know Wal Mart did books!

gautami tripathy said...[Reply]

Wonderful Haul!!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Enjoy your books! Thanks for hosting MM.

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

I love Mary Kay Andrews and expect Ladies Night to be a lot of fun!

Julie said...[Reply]

Sexy and romantic books - LOADS of them! Great for summer reading, eh? Enjoy them all!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...[Reply]

Ladies Night should be a good read. I enjoy Mary Kay Andrews very much. I love her quirky characters!

Jo-Jo said...[Reply]

I've been wanting to read something by Mary Kay Andrews for ages! Enjoy your new goodies...

abstract art paintings said...[Reply]

what a list!!! great picks!!!

Anna said...[Reply]

Enjoy your new books, and thanks for hosting! I've read one Mary Kay Andrews book (Deep Dish), and I've been wanting to read more ever since.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...