Sunday, November 3, 2013

In My Mailbox {143}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Amazon
Theirs to Keep (Tangled Hearts Trilogy, #1)
Theirs to Keep by Maya Banks
 
Books via Public Library Sale
Burning Wild (Leopard People, #3)PreyShadow Zone
Burning Wild by Christine Feehan
Prey by Linda Howard
Shadow Zone by Iris Johansen
 
Books via Publisher
Beautiful Player (Beautiful Bastard, #3)Foreplay (The Ivy Chronicles, #1)
Beautiful Player by Christina Lauren
Foreplay by Sophie Jordan

2 comments:

Michelle Santiago said...[Reply]

foreplay was awesome!! i loved it and i think it's one of the best NAs out there. hope you're loving it too. awesome haul! happy reading :)

hope you can stop by my StS/Sunday post.

-michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

Elizabeth said...[Reply]

ENJOY your books...I don't know any of them, though.

Have a great week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...