Sunday, November 17, 2013

In My Mailbox {144}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Amazon
Into the Darkest Corner
Into the Darkest Corner by Elizabeth Haynes

Books via Half Price Books
Return to Sullivans IslandRuby Red (Precious Stone Trilogy, #1)
Return to Sullivans Island by Dorothea Benton Frank
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier

Books via Paperback Swap
Crossed (Matched, #2)The Darlings are Forever (The Darlings are Forever, #1)
Crossed by Ally Condie
The Darlings Are Forever by Melissa Kantor

Books via Publisher
Christmas in Lucky Harbor: Simply Irresistible/The Sweetest Thing/Two Bonus Short Stories (Lucky Harbor)No Good Duke Goes Unpunished (The Rules of Scoundrels, #3)
Christmas in Lucky Harbor by Jill Shalvis
No Good Duke Goes Unpunished by Sarah MacLean

Books via Wal-Mart
Black and Blue (Otherworld Assassin, #2)Crystal Cove (Friday Harbor, #4)
Black and Blue by Gena Showalter
Crystal Cove by Lisa Kleypas

10 comments:

Shoshanah said...[Reply]

I've still yet to read Matched! But it's a series I've been wanting to read almost forever now. I'm sure eventually I will get to it, and enjoy it just as much as everyone else seems to.

Kathy Martin said...[Reply]

Nice assortment of books and variety of locations where you got them. I am an Amazon girl myself. I liked the Ruby Red trilogy. Crossed is still on my TBR mountain even though I liked Matched. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media if you get a chance. Happy reading!

Grace Fonseca said...[Reply]

Sarah Maclean has wonderful books. I see that the Jill Shalvis Christmas book is popular. Very nice haul of books.

Grace
Books of Love
http://gracebooksoflove.com

MzRia said...[Reply]

I've been DYING to read the Matched Series
My StS & SP

B Reading said...[Reply]

A good week! Here's mine: http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/feeding-my-e-reader2-and-what-postman.html

gautami tripathy said...[Reply]

You have a wonderful mailbox! Happy reading!!

Here is my post.

Unknown said...[Reply]

Enjoy your books!

The Reading Date said...[Reply]

Such a pretty, color-coordinated mailbox! Into the Darkest Corner looks good.

Elizabeth said...[Reply]

Nice mailbox.

I really like Dorothea Benton Frank's books. ENJOY yours and all your books this week.


Link to my post is below as well as a giveaway.

BTW…Stop by for a FUN giveaway too: GIVEAWAY

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

Sarah MacLean's books are a lot of fun. Have a good week!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...