Sunday, November 24, 2013

In My Mailbox {145}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Amazon
And One Last Thing ...Colters' Gift (Colters' Legacy, #5)Sapphire Blue (The Ruby Red, #2)
And One Last Thing by Molly Harper
Colters' Gift by Maya Banks
Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
 
Books via Publisher
Beautiful Beginning (Beautiful Bastard, #3.5)Beautiful Bombshell (Beautiful Bastard, #2.5)Beautiful Player (Beautiful Bastard, #3)Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard, #2)Searching for Someday (Searching For Series, #1)The In-Between
Beautiful Beginning by Christina Lauren
Beautiful Bombshell by Christina Lauren
Beautiful Player by Christina Lauren
Beautiful Stranger by Christina Lauren
Searching for Someday by Jennifer Probst
The In-Between by Barbara Stewart

4 comments:

Mikki D said...[Reply]

Loveeee the Beautiful Bastard series :) You have some great books that I need to check out on Goodreads.

Thanks for sharing!

Mikki @A Bookish Escape

Our STS

Vicki said...[Reply]

One Last Thing sounds good!!

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

I've heard good things about the Molly Harper books. Hope you enjoy it!

Elizabeth said...[Reply]

ENJOY your books...nice mailbox. I don't know any of these books.

Have a great week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Another giveaway on my blog if you want stop by that post too.

Giveaway

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...