Sunday, August 8, 2010

In My Mailbox: Volume 1 Issue 16

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.

Listed below are the books I received this week.

Books via Reader Service
1022 Evergreen Place by Debbie Macomber
Finding Perfect by Susan Mallery
Love Me If You Dare by Carly Phillips
Reckless by Anne Stuart

Books via Publisher
Georgia's Kitchen by Jenny Nelson
She's Gone Country by Jane Porter
Texas Tangle by Leah Braemel
Tracker's Sin by Sarah McCarty

Books via Public Library
A Black Tie Affair by Sherrill Bodine
Nervous by Zane


Photobucket

1 comments:

Aisle B said...[Reply]

What a great loot week for you! Envy you for Love Me if You Dare & Reckless. Have fun with your reads and I'll be posting mine tomorrow.

Today is my lazy sunday for touring new sites and very happy I did since I discovered you :)

Don't mind me while I take a twirl around.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...