Monday, August 23, 2010

The Versatile Blogger

Thank you to Crazy Cat Lady's Library for bestowing me with The Versatile Blogger Award! This is my first time receiving this award, but it is my understanding that there are a few rules to accepting this award.


In accepting this award, the rules are:
  1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
  2. Share 5 things about yourself.
  3. Pass this along to 5 bloggers you have recently discovered and think are fantastic.
  4. Contact those 5 bloggers and let them know you gave them an award.
About me:
  • I'm very shy and reserved
  • I have a weakness for Cheetos
  • I can't stand the smell of coffee
  • I watch a ton of "trashy" reality shows (ie. Jersey Shore, Bad Girls Club, etc)
  • I'd rather shop for books than shop for clothes

In no particular order:

Photobucket

3 comments:

Manga Maniac said...[Reply]

Congrats on getting the award!

Thanks for sending it my way - what a great way to start the week :)

Unknown said...[Reply]

Thanks for the shout-out! Congrats again!

Hugs~
Crazy Cat Lady

Paula Calvanico said...[Reply]

Thank you for the award!

Paula
Tomes Devotee

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...