Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: She's Gone Country by Jane Porter

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. To participate, all you have to do is the following:

  • Grab your current/upcoming read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2-3 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! (You do not want to ruin the book for others.)
  • Share the title & author so that others who enjoy your "teaser" may add the book to their TBL pile.

And just like that, I realize I'm not alone anymore. Someone's in the house. A chill rushes through me. I freeze, rooted to the spot.

page 224; She's Gone Country by Jane Porter
Photobucket

7 comments:

Tricia said...[Reply]

Nice teaser! Has me wondering what happens next!?

Alayne said...[Reply]

I didn't know this book was suspenseful! Nice tesaer. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

Lillie (AliseOnLife) said...[Reply]

Your teaser really makes me want to find out if the other person is dangerous. Good one!

Thanks for coming by Read My Mind!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

the perfect teaser for this book!

Heather said...[Reply]

An intriguing teaser - thanks for stopping by today!

Anne said...[Reply]

Oh a hint of mystery. =)

My teaser.

Unknown said...[Reply]

WOW, great teaser! Very suspenseful.

Thanks for stopping at my blog, hope you come back again soon. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...