Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday's Question of the Day {1}


This is a weekly meme hosted by Eleni @ La Femme Readers. It looked like a great way to interact with my readers, so I decided to host my own version here at Confessions.

Question: Who is an author that you read no matter how unfavorable their reviews are?

My Answer: I will read absolutely ANYTHING by Maya Banks. If she has a new book coming out, it's automatically on my wishlist. I don't even need to read the blurb to know I want it. Her books are one of the few I will not part with; they always remain on my keeper shelf.

I'd love to know your thoughts, so leave me a comment :) Have a question idea? E-mail me at tasha8642 [at]hotmail [dot] com and I'll give you credit!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...