Sunday, August 15, 2010

In My Mailbox: Volume 1 Issue 17

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.

Listed below are the books I received this week.



Books via Paperback Swap
The Darkest Passion by Gena Showalter
First-Timers by Rachel Kramer Bussel

Books via Publisher
Deadly Fear by Cynthia Eden
The Devil Wears Plaid by Teresa Medeiros
The Island by Elin Hilderbrand
Last to Die by Kate Brady

Books via Public Library
The Icing on the Cupcake by Jennifer Ross
Eternal Hunter by Cynthia Eden

Books via a friend 
Courtney's Collage by Sherille Fisher & Barbara Joe-Williams
One Taste by Allison Hobbs

Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kristin said...[Reply]

You got some great books this week. The Icing On the Cupcake is so cute...I read it a few months ago and loved it! I have The Island on my tbr list as well as Eat, Love, Pray - I need to read that one before going to see the movie.

Enjoy your books!

Nat said...[Reply]

Nice mailbox! I have been wanting to read The Island for a while...I hope you enjoy it!

Book of Secrets said...[Reply]

Beautiful mailbox! I got The Devil Wears Plaid and Last to Die too. Happy Reading!

Diana ♥ Book of Secrets

Lori said...[Reply]

Wow, you did amazing. I hope that you enjoy your books. Happy reading. Check out my mailbox

Unknown said...[Reply]

I got a few of the same books myself this week. What a great list.

Happy Reading,
Jules

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...