Monday, August 2, 2010

48 Hour Read-a-Thon: Closing Comments


Okay, the read-a-thon has come to a close, and I read a whopping 2 1/2 books! I know that doesn't sound like much, but for me, with all the other things I had going on this weekend, that was a lot of reading accomplished.

I started out not really having any books planned out to read, other than the one I was currently reading at the start of the read-a-thon. When it was all said and done, these are the books I read:

 
Wild, Wicked, & Wanton by Jaci Burton
Regan's Pride by Diana Palmer

I must admit, I read Regan's Pride because it was short. I couldn't possibly enter into a 48 hour read-a-thon and only read one book. As always, I enjoy participating in read-a-thons, I just feel like I should be reading more. I most definitely will be doing more read-a-thons should they arise.

Thanks again to Wallace @ Unputdownables for hosting this great event.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Wallace said...[Reply]

Two books is good in my book! In fact, that's what I read as well. It's hard to read more and still be on Twitter -- talking to other people about books, AND do the other things that come up. Glad you joined!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...