Friday, September 24, 2010

18 & Over Tag-Along: September 24-26, 2010

Photobucket


A new tag-along for the adult crowd!! It's being hosted by Laurie @ Bitten by Paranormal Romance.

Here's the Rules
This is a tag along for a specific group. In order to do tag along you have to primarily have a book blog that reviews and post adult content. In other words, if you read books like erotic and adult romance and have adult pic., then you can play tag along. Sorry YA readers, but if you read both (I know some of you do) you can tag along also. Just make sure you have both YA and adult romance on your blog.
Photobucket

9 comments:

Tanya said...[Reply]

Hey Tasha!
Just stopping by via the tag-along! Happy Friday, and I'm hoping you have a great weekend!

Jeremy said...[Reply]

Hello, It's finally Friday!

I'm just stopping by on the tag along. I'm an old follower of your blog.

I hope you have a good weekend

Ragan said...[Reply]

Another stop by on the tag along. =)

Janna said...[Reply]

Hi, I love this tag along! :) I'm an old follower, just waving hello!
Have a fabulous weekend!
xoxo
Janna

The Phantom Paragrapher said...[Reply]

HeY Tasha ,
Thanks for stopping by on my Blog www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com. I am now a follower and have an awesome weekend

bittenbyromance said...[Reply]

Have a good weekend!

Average Reader said...[Reply]

I'm visiting blogs on the 18 or Older tagalong ... yours is very organized and visually appealing. :)

Tricia said...[Reply]

I'm an old follower just stopping by to say Hi! Hope you have a great weekend!

Lily said...[Reply]

Hi! I'm just stopping by from the tag-along. Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...