Sunday, September 19, 2010

In My Mailbox: Volume 1 Issue 22

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.

Listed below are the books I received this week.

Books via Public Library
Strange Neighbors by Ashlyn Chase
Sugar Creek by Toni Blake
Mad, Bad, and Blonde by Cathie Linz
Dark Peril by Christine Feehan
Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James
Carnal Sin by Allison Brennan
Orchard Valley Brides by Debbie Macomber

Books via Half Price Books
I Love This Bar by Carolyn Brown
My Deepest Love: Zack by Marie Rochelle
Knock Me for a Loop by Heidi Betts
Running Wild by Sarah McCarty
Wild Instinct by Sarah McCarty

Her Best Friend by Sarah Mayberry
Photobucket

7 comments:

Girl on a Mission said...[Reply]

Great books this week! I can't wait to see your review on Beautiful malice :)

Belinda said...[Reply]

Ooh lots of yummy covers to great books. I just reviewed Dark Peril so I'm excited to see you have it. I'll be back to see your review. Happy reading this week!

Here's my In My Mailbox

kirsty at the overflowing library said...[Reply]

fab books - I need to read beautiful malice

My In my Mailbox is here

-Ria xo said...[Reply]

I love the title of Mad, Bad and Blonde, hope it's as good as it sounds!
Enjoy :)
-Ria

Kristin said...[Reply]

Lots of good books this week - I have had my eye on the Debbie Macomber book for a while now - need to pick up a copy!

Here's my mailbox.

Aisle B said...[Reply]

Nice set of books and you can't go wrong with Feehan. She's always amazing!

Here's my loot on Aisle B

http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1148967819/mailbox-monday-in-my-mailbox

Lizzy said...[Reply]

Great books this week! Strange Neighbors looks like fun. Happy reading :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...