Sunday, September 12, 2010

In My Mailbox: Volume 1 Issue 21

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.

Listed below are the books I received this week.

Books via Reader Service
Breathless by Anne Stuart
Burning Up by Susan Andersen
Into the Wild by Beth Ciotta
Whisper of Scandal by Nicola Cornick
Photobucket

4 comments:

Lillie (AliseOnLife) said...[Reply]

I'm liking the covers on the Anderson and Ciotta books!

Have a great time reading!

bittenbyromance said...[Reply]

Great looking mailbox. Hope you enjoy them all!

Belinda said...[Reply]

You have some great books there. I gotta say the book you're reading now made me look twice.. and then again. Talk about strategically placed lettering. Hope you're enjoying it.

Come by to see my mailbox

Jude said...[Reply]

Hi, I love your blog and I have an award for you. You can pick it up at Mad about Romance

(I've just finished Whisper of Scandal. Hope you enjoy it)

All the best
J x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...