Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: Sugar Creek by Toni Blake

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. To participate, all you have to do is the following:


  • Grab your current/upcoming read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2-3 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! (You do not want to ruin the book for others.)
  • Share the title & author so that others who enjoy your "teaser" may add the book to their TBL pile.
"I just remembered something I need to tell you. Something that might yank you right out of nice mode, quicker than orchard talk"

Rachel let out a weary sigh. "Oh brother. What is it, Romo?"

"We forgot to use a condom earlier."

Oops. She bit her lip, then murmured, "I knew something had felt extra good about that."

page 198; Sugar Creek by Toni Blake
Photobucket

6 comments:

Kelly Rubidoux said...[Reply]

Oh, ha! I like this one!
Thanks for visiting my blog.

Anonymous said...[Reply]

LOL! What a great last line. Excellent teaser.

My teaser is here.

Unknown said...[Reply]

Oooops! LOL. Great Teaser.

Shelley Munro said...[Reply]

LOL Great teaser. I've been hearing good things about this book. Thanks for visiting me.

Elizabeth said...[Reply]

Good teaser......love your header.

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Lily said...[Reply]

Oops! ;)

Nice teaser. Mine is here.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...