Sunday, September 26, 2010

In My Mailbox: Volume 1 Issue 23

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.

Listed below are the books I received this week.

Books via Half Price Books
Hot Finish by Erin McCarthy
Corralled by Lorelei James

Books via Borders
The Darkest Lie by Gena Showalter
The Darkest Hour by Maya Banks

Books via Wal-Mart
Midnight Crystal by Jayne Castle

Books via Star Book Tours
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
Photobucket

9 comments:

Tina (Book Couture) said...[Reply]

Wow! What a fantastic haul! It looks wonderful - you're bound for a good week of reading. Woot for Halo.

I'm definitely a new follower. If you have any time, come by and check out my mailbox.
●▬▬▬๑۩Tina @ Book Couture۩๑▬▬▬●

Belinda said...[Reply]

Wooohoo some of the covers looked MIGHTY fine :P Great mailbox this week and have lots of fun reading your books and staring at their covers!

Come See What's In My Mailbox

kirsty at the overflowing library said...[Reply]

awesome books! I am a new follower!

My IMMB is here

Aisle B said...[Reply]

Nice set of abs there girl... hmm going to get me hubby to work it out next...
But on another serious note... YOU GOT HALO!
Major jealous! AHHHHHHHH you're on lucky girl!

hmmmmmmmmmmm enjoy the read and please kiss Halo for me...
Here's an invite to Aisle B
http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1189571582/mailbox-monday-in-my-mailbox

Tasha said...[Reply]

Hope you enjoy them! My mailbox is here.

Jenny said...[Reply]

You got some sexy sexy books this week, they look fantastic. I love the Lords of the Underwold series, Gideon is one of my favorite characters though his book wasn't my favorite. I'll be looking for your review of Halo as well, I've read mixed things on that one. Happy Reading!

Ragan said...[Reply]

I loved The Darkest Hour. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Jackie said...[Reply]

Now THIS is a mailbox of goodies, have fun reading them Tasha and thanks for stopping by my mailbox post as well... I want a couple of those books myself!

jackie ^_^

Claire @ YA Bookie Monster said...[Reply]

Awesome IMM! I hope that you enjoy all of your new books! I got The Darkest Lie as well!

I'm a new follower :)

Check out my IMM here!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...