Sunday, September 18, 2011

In My Mailbox {65}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.





Books via Borders
Bright Eyes by Catherine Anderson
Dark Challenge by Christine Feehan
Hold on Tight by Stephanie Tyler
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
Jace by Sarah McCarthy
Lie With Me by Stephanie Tyler
Live Wire by Lora Leigh
Mad Bad and Blonde by Cathie Linz
No Mercy by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Sins of the Flesh by Eve Silver
Sins of the Heart by Eve Silver
Something About You by Julie James
Sun Kissed by Catherine Anderson
Wolf Fever by Terry Spear
Under the Mistletoe by Linda Howard & Stephanie Bond

Books via Public Library
Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles
Diamond Bay by Linda Howard

Books via Publisher
The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson


Book Obsessed

13 comments:

Michele//Just a Lil Lost said...[Reply]

Wow, LOTS of books from Borders! Such a shame it's closing, but there's some really great deals!

Michele | my IMM

Paige said...[Reply]

Awesome books i hope you enjoy all of them! Check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-vlog-4.html

Aisle B said...[Reply]

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG... I repeat OMG OMG OMG OMG! That's it you won hands down the MAILBOX of the WEEK! OMG OMG OMG ;)

Susan (Reading World) said...[Reply]

That's a lot of reading! Enjoy!

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...[Reply]

Glory Hallellujah! That's a lot of books.

Here is mine

Jade @ Chasing Empty Pavements said...[Reply]

Holy Books! You hit the mother load! Great IMM week! Can't wait to see your reviews on some of them!

My IMM

RAnn said...[Reply]

Wow! I have been wanting to read that Kleypas book.

Amused said...[Reply]

That is quiet the book haul week you had! I hope you enjoy them all.

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...[Reply]

I scored big at Borders too. It was the homestretch of the liquidation sale and they were marking things down like crazy. It was a fun but sad sale.

Gilion at Rose City Reader said...[Reply]

Boy, you really cleaned up at Borders!

Happy reading!

Rose City Reader

gautami tripathy said...[Reply]

WOW! You broke the mailbox or what?

Here is my Monday: Mailbox/What Are You Reading?/Musings post!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

A lot of good reading ahead, enjoy!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/maillbox-monday.html

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

Lots of good looking books in your mailbox!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...