Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday {62}: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. It is showcases upcoming releases of books that I'm looking forward to. It is somewhat similar to one of my previous posts, Anxiously Awaiting. {Button courtesy of Bewitched Bookworms}

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Michelle Hodkin
September 27, 2011
Photobucket
Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.
It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.

There is.

She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.

She's wrong.
Book Obsessed

4 comments:

Reader Unfolded said...[Reply]

I think a lot of us have been waiting for this! Great choice :)

Here's my Waiting on Wednesday.

Arianna said...[Reply]

I got an ARC of this and while I hadn't expected to like it, I ended up really enjoying it.

Please check out my WOW!

Crazy Book Slut said...[Reply]

I am looking forward to this on as well
Hope you have an awesome day! Come visit us if you have a chance!!

Crazy Book Slut or Facebook page

Brittani said...[Reply]

I'm looking forward to this also.

My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html

-Brittani

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...