Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Meiko ~ Tune in Tuesday {1}


This weekly meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads that showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.

If you are a regular follower to my blog, you probably have figured out by now that outside of books, music is a passion as well.

So this is my first week participating in this meme, but I am a regular in a similar Thursday link-up called What's Your Song hosted by Amber.

The month of October Ginger is doing a soundtrack theme.

This Tuesday's Tune: "Hawaii" by Meiko


Hawaii


Boys With Girlfriends


Sleep


I have yet to come across a song by Meiko I don't love. I don't remeber exaclty how I discovered her (probably Pandora) but I haven't stopped listening to her ever since.
Book Obsessed

2 comments:

Jen D. @ Not Now...I'm Reading! said...[Reply]

I can for the life of me remember where I first learned about Meiko but, I love her music. Her voice is kind of hypnotic and I loves it.

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I think I heard of Meiko from PerezHilton actually :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...