Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top 10 & Tune in Tuesday {2}

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It was created because they love making lists and wanted to share it with other bookish people.


This week's topic is:

Top 10 Books I feel Everyone has Read but Me

1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
2. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
3. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
4. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
5. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
6. The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer
8. The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead
9. Pretty Little Liars Series by Sara Shepard
10. Mercedes Thompson Series by Patricia Briggs 



This weekly meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads that showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.

If you are a regular follower to my blog, you probably have figured out by now that outside of books, music is a passion as well.

So this is my first week participating in this meme, but I am a regular in a similar Thursday link-up called What's Your Song hosted by Amber.

The month of October Ginger is doing a soundtrack theme.

This Tuesday's Tune: "Heaven Sent" by Esthero



Heaven Sent by Esthero


I Drive Alone by Esthero


Superhereos by Esthero

Book Obsessed

5 comments:

Chelle said...[Reply]

Including the Outlander and Hunger Games series you have 6 series in your list. Series are so common anymore but I find they can be intimidating to begin. I enjoy series but it feels like I'm taking a big risk on trying one out.

Sarah Reads Too Much said...[Reply]

If it makes you feel better, I have Before I Fall on my shelf and haven't read it yet either.

Jen D. @ Not Now...I'm Reading! said...[Reply]

I don't think I've ever heard of Esthero but, I absolutely loved each of these songs. Thanks so much for the intro!

Litza said...[Reply]

Thanks for sharing! And don't worry, I haven't read a lot of those books either. Though The Hunger Games is one of my all-time favorite series. It's SO amazing!!!

My Tune in Tuesday pick!

Claire said...[Reply]

Thanks for stopping by my blog :) The Mercedes Thompson series is one of my faves. Gotta love a vamp who drives a replica Mystery Machine!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...