Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: A Lawman's Christmas by Linda Lael Miller

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. To participate, all you have to do is the following:

  • Grab your current/upcoming read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2-3 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! (You do not want to ruin the book for others.)
Share the title & author so that others who enjoy your "teaser" may add the book to their TBL pile.

"You're going to tell Mama I haven't been at school, aren't you?" she asked, sounding sadly resigned to whatever fate awaited her.
"I reckon it's your place to tell her that, not mine."
"She'll be sorely vexed when she finds out," the girl said. "Mama places great store in learning."
"Most sensible people do," Clay observed, biting the inside of his lower lip so he wouldn't laugh out loud.
page 19; A Lawman's Christmas by Linda Lael Miller
Book Obsessed

2 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply]

That was a really nice teaser! Great pick! I'm not familiar with the book though.. I hope you're enjoying it as much as I enjoy mine. I hope you can take a peek on my Teaser Tuesdays

New follower,
April @ Books4Juliet

Bex said...[Reply]

This book sounds very sweet! I like it. I hope it's enjoyable! :)

My teaser is from a book I absolutely loved; Divergent! Click to be teased!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...