Sunday, September 25, 2011

In My Mailbox {66}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.





Books via Blog Win {Mama Knows Books}
Dark Taste of Rapture by Gena Showalter

Books via Bookmooch
It Had to Be You by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Nobody's Baby But Mine by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

Books via Publicist
A Lawman's Christmas by Linda Lael Miller
Page from a Tennessee Journal by Francine Thomas Howard
Paris Noire by Francine Thomas Howard

Book Obsessed

10 comments:

Book of Secrets said...[Reply]

Ooo...Dark Taste of Rapture. I want!

Enjoy your books. :-)
Diana @ Book of Secrets

Aisle B said...[Reply]

Paris Noire... mais c'est quoi?? Going to have to look into this one next. Great set of reads and love Linda Lael Miller too :) have you tried her vampire series - a very early work but amazing!

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

Fun mailbox! I liked It Had To Be You.

gautami tripathy said...[Reply]

Wonderful mailbox. I like the look of those. Have a great reading week.

Come look at my haul this week!!

Here is my post!

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...[Reply]

You got a lot!!!


Here is mine

Mystica said...[Reply]

Big haul here. Enjoy them all.

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

I hope you love them all!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...[Reply]

You have a very full mailbox. I hope you enjoy them all.

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Enjoy your new reads.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/mailbox-monday.html

Jade @ Chasing Empty Pavements said...[Reply]

Great haul this week! Hope you enjoy them all!


My IMM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...