Sunday, October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox {67}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.




Books via Lendle.me
Once and Again by Lauren Dane
Snowbound by Larissa Ione

Books via Paperback Swap
Alcandian Rage by Mary Wine

Books via Public Library
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Prey by Linda Howard

Books via Publisher
Home at Last Chance by Hope Ramsay
Home Sweet Home by Bella Riley
Dylan by C.H. Admirand
Hot Zone by Catherine Mann
Lethal by Sandra Brown

Books via Reader Service
A Chesapeake Shores Christmas by Sherryl Woods
The Perfect Christmas by Debbie Macomber
Real Men Will by Victoria Dahl
Wyoming Tough by Diana Palmer

Book Obsessed

13 comments:

Haley @ YA-Aholic said...[Reply]

You got a bunch this week!!!! Awesome IMM can't wait to hear what you think of Lola and the Boy next Door (:

Haley @ Ya-Aholic.com

Unknown said...[Reply]

Lola and the Boy Next Door, sounds AWESOME! I still need to read Anna and the French Kiss(:

Anyways great books this week!

Lisa
http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-27.html

Amanda Welling said...[Reply]

Really awesome IMM this week! Enjoy all of your new books and have a great weekend!

Stop by and see my IMM & enter in my two new giveaways. I'm giving away 12 books and a swag pack!

Amanda
Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...[Reply]

Wow I like you're IMM this week! Lola sounds great. I hope you enjoy it.

Check out my IMM:
http://seeitorreadit.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-1.html

Giselle said...[Reply]

Wow you got lots of books this week! I'm looking forward to Lola especially. Hope it's as good as Anna was.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads
P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

Anonymous said...[Reply]

LOOK! That Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins looks familiar....

Nice books you have there.

Sam

Serena said...[Reply]

I see some hot romance in your future...happy reading.

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

Sandra Brown spoke at SIBA and she was hilarious - it made me anxious to read Lethal. Enjoy your new books!

Kaye said...[Reply]

What a great mailbox! I've had my eye on Sandra Browns book. Have a wonderful week and happy reading!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...[Reply]

Lethal looks good! And I like the look of Home of Last Chance. Enjoy your books!

Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST and
MY WEBSITE

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...[Reply]

Great mailbox! I have heard great things about Lola! I hope you enjoy all your new reads.

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Great mailbox, looks like a great reading week ahead.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/mailbox-monday.html

RAnn said...[Reply]

I loved Home at Last Chance and Home Sweet Home; hope you do too.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...