Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday {65}: Kiss Crush Collide

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. It is showcases upcoming releases of books that I'm looking forward to. It is somewhat similar to one of my previous posts, Anxiously Awaiting. {Button courtesy of Bewitched Bookworms}

Kiss Crush Collide
Christina Meredith
December 27, 2011

Leah has the life most high school girls would kill for—popularity, glowing grades, a rich, athletic boyfriend. So why does she feel like she can’t breathe? And why can’t she stop thinking about the boy from the country club? The one who isn’t her boyfriend, the one that her mother would never, ever approve of, the one that her perfect older sisters would never, ever look at twice. The one who is always looking back at her. Irresistible attraction, smoldering glances, the bad boy and the good girl—Kiss Crush Collide has everything that a steamy forbidden romance should, and then some.
Book Obsessed

7 comments:

Natalie said...[Reply]

This one does sound really good! Who can resist a good love story?

Unknown said...[Reply]

Forbidden love and a pretty smexy cover for a YA - sounds good! I love that title too. :)

My WoW this week

AliyaPM said...[Reply]

I've been waiting for this book for a while now. It's going to be great! Nice pick. :)

My WoW: http://astorytolove.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-everlasting.html

Giselle said...[Reply]

I've heard of this one. I think it goes on tour soon - or maybe it went already not sure. Great pick!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads
Btw- I'm giving away an ARC of Legend and it ends tonight if you haven't entered yet. ;)

Robyn @ Robolobolyn's Universe said...[Reply]

It kind of reminds me of Perfect Chemistry. I loved PC so I'm betting that I'm going to love this one too!

My WoW - http://robolobolynsuniverseofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-hushed.html

Asheley T. said...[Reply]

Oh I am excited for this one too! Love the synopsis!! Great pick!

~Asheley (Into the Hall of Books)

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Sounds like a good read. Excited for it.:d

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...