Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top Ten & Tune in Tuesday {6}

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It was created because they love making lists and wanted to share it with other bookish people.



This week's topic is:

Top Ten Books That Whose Titles Or Covers Made Me Buy It
(In no particular order)


1. Just For Kicks by Susan Anderson ~ The cover was cute and looked like it would be a fun read.

2. Delirium by Lauren Oliver ~ The cover was very intriguing.

3. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen ~ Another fun-looking cover.

4. Burning Down the Spouse by Dakota Cassidy ~ Cute

5. Vampire Mine by Kerrelyn Sparks ~ Shirtless man and an angel. I couldn't pass that one up.

6. Changing the Game by Jaci Burton ~ If you've seen the cover, then you understand.

7. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr ~ This cover is just simply stunning.

8. Promises in the Dark by Stephanie Tyler ~ It looked interesting enough, and I hoped it would be similar to the Troubleshooters since I've read all those.

9. The Darker Side of Pleasure by Eden Bradley ~ Simple cover that looks like it's going to be a nice and naughty read.

10. Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel ~ The deep blue eyes and tear drop drew me in.


This weekly meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads that showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.

If you are a regular follower to my blog, you probably have figured out by now that outside of books, music is a passion as well.

The month of October Ginger is doing a soundtrack theme.

This Tuesday's Tune: "#1 Crush" by Garbage
(from Romeo & Juliet)



Book Obsessed

4 comments:

DJL said...[Reply]

Woo-hoo, another Garbage poster! :D I chose two of their songs for my Tune In Tuesday, too. Thank you for sharing!

Ginger @ GReads! said...[Reply]

Oh this song brings me back to freshman year of high school :-) did I just date myself? haha

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Haven't heard this for years. Thanks for the reminder. :)

My TT

Litza said...[Reply]

Awesome pick! Thanks for sharing!!

My Tune in Tuesday pick!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...