Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Top Ten & Tune in Tuesday {7}

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It was created because they love making lists and wanted to share it with other bookish people.


This week's topic is:

Top Ten Books To Read During Halloween
(In no particular order)
(Some of these I have not read, but look like books to be read for Halloween)


1. Arresting Abby by Cheryl Dragon ~ This one takes place on Halloween. I believe it was a costume party.

2. Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur ~ This one I haven't read yet, but the cover looks very Halloween

3. Halfway to the Grave by Jeanine Frost ~ Anything to do with a grave is Halloween to me.

4. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake ~ The cover alone is reason enough.

5. The Replacement Brenna Yovanoff ~ Looks really creepy...

6. The Awakening by L.J. Smith ~ Love the tv show

7. Pet Sematary by Stephen King ~ The movie was good so the book is bound to be even better.

8. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris ~ Vamps and Werewolves...

9. Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton ~

10. Dark Lover by J.R. Ward ~ Vampires. Hot Vampires.



This weekly meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads that showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.

If you are a regular follower to my blog, you probably have figured out by now that outside of books, music is a passion as well.

The month of October Ginger is doing a soundtrack theme.

This Tuesday's Tune: "In the Sun" by Joseph Arthur
(from The L Word)

I started watching The L Word around season 3 and fell in love with it. Oh how I cried when Dana died. :( So of course starting mid-series, I had to buy the complete set from Amazon to catch up. I so hate that the series was canceled.

I can't remember every scene these songs were from, but I remember 2 out of the 3.

"Whether You Fall" was from the breakup of Dana and Alice. Alice went a little nutso after that. Talk about full-out stalker.

"Love Type Thing" was from Dana and Shane tripping on acid at a nightclub. She started having all these weird, crazy hallucinations. I don't recommend it...


In the Sun by Jospeh Arthur


Whether You Fall by Tracy Bonham


Love Type Thing by Tegan and Sara

Book Obsessed

1 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply]

I've never watched The L Word but I really enjoyed the songs you picked. Especially 'Love Type Thing' and 'In The Sun'. :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...