Sunday, October 30, 2011

In My Mailbox {71}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Bookmooch

Oceans of Fire by Christine Feehan

Books via Half Price Books
Along for the Ride by Michelle M. Pillow
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
Clay: Armed & Dangerous by Cheyenne McCray
Nothing But Trouble by Rachel Gibson
Out of Sight by Stella Cameron
Take Me There by Susane Colasanti
Waiting for You by Susane Colasanti
When it Happens by Susane Colasanti

Books via Paperback Swap
The Game by Mackenzie McKade

Books via Publisher
Say You'll Be Mine by Julia Amante

Book Obsessed

7 comments:

Michelle Madow said...[Reply]

City of Glass is AMAZING --- my favorite in the MI series! Hope you enjoy it :)

*new follower*

Check out My IMM.

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Wow! Awesome haul! CITY OF GLASS <3
MY IMM:http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox31.html
Hope you're having an excellent weekend!
-Wendy from A Cupcake and a Latte: YA Reviews

Jess (Gone with the Words) said...[Reply]

City of Glass!! I LOVE that book!! Great set! Hope you enjoy!!

This week In My Mailbox
~Jess @ Gone with the Words

Giselle said...[Reply]

Awesome mailbox! City of Glass is a great book I really enjoyed that whole series.
Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Paige said...[Reply]

I hope you enjoy everything! Come check out my IMM!! Come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-9.html

Serena said...[Reply]

Wow, great haul. Happy reading.

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

Nice list. I like the cover of Say You'll Be Mine.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...