Sunday, October 16, 2011

In My Mailbox {69}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Paperback Swap
St. Nacho's by Z.A. Maxfield

Books via Public Library
Stay With Me by Paul Griffin
The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Books via Publisher
Deliciously Sinful by Lilli Feisty
Too Wicked to Wed by Cara Elliott

Book Obsessed

7 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply]

All great books this week you got really lucky! I hope you enjoy them all! Come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-7.html

ChristasBooks said...[Reply]

Great books this week!
Hope you like The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer! I was up until 3 am reading it. I couldn't put it down.

Fivezenses said...[Reply]

'The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer' has had some mix reviews, but I do know is a very intense read, but also one that some people couldn't stop reading. It is suppose to be that good!

Bex said...[Reply]

I see Mara! Lol. It looks so awesome! Can't wait to pick up my own copy. :) Enjoy!

My IMM

Alison Can Read said...[Reply]

Fab set! I so want to read Mara Dyer. Pretty much everyone raves about it.
My IMM

Serena said...[Reply]

The Unbecoming of Mary Dyer caught my eye. Happy reading.

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

The Cara Elliott book looks like fun!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...