Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Book Boyfriend {1}: Izzy Zanella



Izzy Zanella
Navy SEAL
c/o Breaking the Rules by Suzanne Brockmann

I’ve found that I’m a little shy for such blatantly public display of self-affection. Besides, I like to be wined and dined before I have my way with myself. I`m an old-fashioned kind of guy. (in response to Dan's comment of "Go fuck yourself".)



Jennilyn LeMay is no idiot. She negotiated their alone time like a pro--and not because she and Dan wanted the privacy to sing Michael Jackson's greatest hits.

Girlfriend's hooked up with him to get some of that first-class Gillman boo-tay.











Eden, we'll find someplace perfect. I know we will, because as long as you're there? I'm home.

The sex? Me and you? Is freaking unbelievable. I mean, I'm talking fan-fucking-tastic.




*Billy Miller as Izzy Zanella




Facebook | Twitter | Buy the Book

Book Obsessed

4 comments:

Lisa said...[Reply]

That first quote had me spitting water all over my desk I was laughing so hard. Humor is such a sexy trait in a man.

Jen (@ Jens Book Closet) said...[Reply]

I like to be wined and dined before I have my way with myself. LMAO! Seriously, that was freaking awesome! Before I have my way with myself, BLAHAHAHAHAHA! I already love this book. Me needs to give this one a read!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...[Reply]

I never heard of Billy Miller before but I think he could be Ewan McGregor's twin...no?

LOL

I got to say Izzy sounds like a funny guy. I love that first quote. Got to love a guy with a sense of humor.

Jacquelynne said...[Reply]

Hehehe! This post is awesome!! I love the first quote, such a witty man! :) Fabulous choice for this weeks post :)

My Book Boyfriend was a little late being posted, so if you have time check mine out :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...