Sunday, November 13, 2011

In My Mailbox {73}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.




Books via Publisher
Deliver Me from Darkness by Tess Hilaire {No Cover}
Kiss Crush Collide by Christina Meredith
Stud by Cheryl Brooks

Books via Blog Win {The Book Diva}
One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost

Book Obsessed

8 comments:

Kristina said...[Reply]

I really want to read The Night Huntress series. Kiss Crush Collide looks good too! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

Kristina
Ladybug Storytime

Tanya Patrice said...[Reply]

The stud cover is sweet!

Bex said...[Reply]

Ohhh, One Grave at a Time! I can't wait to get to it. Will have to ASAP! Looks like a great IMM! Enjoy! :)

My IMM!

janiera said...[Reply]

One Grave at a Time looks like a good horror book! Will have to add it to my to-read list!
Here is my IMM

Alison Can Read said...[Reply]

Great set! I'm curious about Kiss Crush Collide. I have heard great things about Jeanine Frost's books. I should read them.
Enjoy!
My IMM

Giselle said...[Reply]

I really want to read the Jeaniene Frost series I heard she was a fantastic author!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Paige said...[Reply]

I can't wait to reads Kiss Crush Collide it sounds like an awesome book. I hope you enjoy it! Come check out my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-11.html

Mystica said...[Reply]

A fat mailbox. Enjoy them all.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...