Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Hunter of Shadows by Nancy Gideon

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. To participate, all you have to do is the following:

  • Grab your current/upcoming read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2-3 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! (You do not want to ruin the book for others.)
Share the title & author so that others who enjoy your "teaser" may add the book to their TBL pile.



She sprang. Even ready for her, Silas hadn't anticipated her speed. She was on him before he could blink, and he was barely able to keep her snapping teeth from his neck. She was everything he feared...and more.
page 49; Hunter of Shadows by Nancy Gideon
Book Obsessed

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...[Reply]

Sounds great and I love the cover. Looks like I have another book to add to my TBR mountain.

My teasers this week are from Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamiton and from The Next Always by Nora Roberts. Happy reading!

Natasha said...[Reply]

I heard my first Nancy Gideon not to long ago and really enjoyed it! I'll check this one out too! Thanks:)

Here's mine:
http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday-november-22nd.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...