Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Top Ten & Tune in Tuesday {9}

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It was created because they love making lists and wanted to share it with other bookish people.

This week's topic is:
Top Ten Books That Have Been On My Shelf For The Longest But I've Never Read
(In no particular order)

1. Tiger Eye by Marjorie M. Liu ~ I picked this one up as a trade on PBS back in August 2008 according to my PBS account.

2. Play With Me by Janice Maynard ~ Another one from PBS. {August 2008}

3. Grace Under Pressure by Melissa Schroeder ~ The theme here is that all these books came from PBS. {September 2009}

4. Slow Hands by Lauren Bach ~ Yet another from PBS. {September 2008}

5. Patton's Way by Jenny Penn ~ PBS {September 2009}

6. No Rest for the Wicked by Kresley Cole ~ PBS {May 2010}

7. Duplicity by Nikki Soarde ~ PBS {April 2010}

8. 911 by Chris Owen ~ PBS {March 2011}

9. Yours for the Night by Jasmine Hayes ~ PBS {April 2011}

10. Wild Card by Lora Leigh ~ PBS {January 2009}


This weekly meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads that showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.

If you are a regular follower to my blog, you probably have figured out by now that outside of books, music is a passion as well.

This week I went a little old school, well not too old school. I just went a little 1990s.

This Tuesday's Tune: "Do You Sleep?" by Lisa Loeb


Do You Sleep?


Do I


Stay

Book Obsessed

2 comments:

Litza said...[Reply]

I still listen to Lisa Loeb! I remember she was one of my first cds when I was a kid. Awesome picks, thanks!

My Tune in Tuesday pick!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I've not read any of those!
Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday post. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...