Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Top Ten & Tune in Tuesday {8}

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It was created because they love making lists and wanted to share it with other bookish people.


This week's topic is:

Top Ten Books I Had VERY Strong Emotions About (cry, laugh, hurl across the room, etc.)
(In no particular order)


1. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma ~ I cried and hurled this one across the room. The ending of this book just totally upsets me.

2. All I Ever Wanted by Kristan Higgins ~ Yet another tear-jearker from Higgins.


3. Since You're Leaving Anyway, Take Out the Trash by Dixie Cash ~ This is one of the funniest books I've read in a long while.

4. The Summer Hideaway by Susan Wiggs ~ I teared up at the ending of this one. I still get choked up thinking about it.

5. Savannah Blues by Mary Kay Andrews ~ This one had me laughing throughout.




This weekly meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads that showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.

If you are a regular follower to my blog, you probably have figured out by now that outside of books, music is a passion as well.

This Tuesday's Tune: "Boondocks" by Little Big Town


Boondocks by Little Big Town


Little White Church by Little Big Town


Boondocks is my life story. I currently live in the fourth largest city in the U.S. with more than 2.1 million people, but my heart remains in my little hometown. Population 405
Book Obsessed

3 comments:

hilarygraham said...[Reply]

I live in a small town, too! Here's my (very different) Tune In Tuesday:

http://hilarywgraham.wordpress.com/2011/11/01/tune-in-tuesday-my-brightest-diamond/

Brittani said...[Reply]

I love Little Big Town!

My Tune In Tuesday: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/tune-in-tuesday-2.html

-Brittani

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Forbidden was on my list, it was an incredible book. The ending wrecked me too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...